For an International Offshore Construction client we are in search of a Senior Draughtsman. Do you have the technical managing skills? Do you like offshore challenges? Than check the below vacancy.
As a Sr, Draughtsman you will be will be active at the engineering department. The organization consist of different departments like, engineering department, drawing office, QHSE, purchase departments.
- Carry out all appropriate drawing work assigned utilising the Company’s software and hardware packages;
- Be conversant with the relevant items and technicalities of the Project;
- Conduct all drawing related activities as laid down in the Company’s Document Management System (DMS);
- Review and be familiar with Operation Department specifications, design, drawing, procedures in order to conform with the;
- Company’s Quality Assurance programme, the specific requirements of the Client and other governmental or industry statutory bodies;
- Make, develop and encourage any technical suggestions that will enhance overall project engineering or operational efficiency;
- Conduct any approved modifications to drawings, ensuring all changes are fully documented as per Company DMS;
- Assist other departments as may be required in providing drawing, sketches for operational, presentation and tender/proposal requirements;
- To become familiar with and to maintain awareness of Company current requirements and where applicable, the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations;
- To ensure that all activities are carried out in a manner consistent policy on health, safety, quality and environmental matters in accordance specific procedures;
- To ensure his/ her own safety and that of others is not compromised or placed at risk.
- Be conversant with CAD software drawing packages;
- (HBO) bachelor or working and thinking level of and at least 10 years work experience;
- Previous experience as draughtsman, with relevant Offshore / Subsea Engineering background.